Thursday, October 16, 2008

It is time...

...for a new post.

so here we go.

in the past couple of weeks, i've been to the Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo...

Wiener Dog Races

Quilt display

Rodeo

Funnel cakes

Good ol' country jellies and veggies

...to Coco's for chocolate ice cream in a homemade waffle bowl...

Just down the street on Bosque...heaven

Their awesome light-up palm tree...that would probably be a better fit for Miami

Sweet neon signage at Coco's!

...and I've been working like crazy on: a t-shirt for the sax section of the Lobo band, a paper system for Penny and her necklace, a booklet about her necklace, figuring out where to go camping, cutting out crazy images to paste into my sketchbook that i will fill with collage (inspiration: here), writing/doing weird stuff in my new journal that Kimberly sent me (you should look here to learn more about it), loving the Connection Group that Geoffrey and I are leading at Highland, joining Highland, eating at George's, making fried pickles and fried jalapenos from scratch for the first time, painting very small canvas paintings that I'm not very happy with right now, watching the Office on Fridays, hanging out with the Godfreys, becoming friends with Lauren G. again...we were besties in like fourth grade, and learning what it means when Christin N. talks about finding her identity in Christ (where's mine?)...

Now that I've posted, I'm going to try really hard not to wait so long.

Oh yeah, and I've been wasting my time doing this. I got a 4!

1 comment:

Keeping Up with the Jones' said...

hey jill, i was thinking...with all this extra time you have...wink!, you should start designing blogs! you could create design packages and depending on your inspirations, charge the bloggers accordingly. you could make a killing. just a thought, have a blessed day, xoxo