Friday, February 6, 2009

busy busy

when i get busy, i don't blog.

i've been working on triwaco.org this week. it's almost done...just a few things left to do. i'm glad for the experience of working on this "template" web site. i feel like it is helping to ease me into actually doing a real site. i've really started to think about what i am going to do for my own web site. first, i need to buy whatsthejillio.com before someone else does. the other thing though, is how do i make a cool, unique site that doesn't look like anyone else's? and is something that i can create myself...i dunno. but i've got to start thinking about it. it'll probably take me a reallly really long time to figure out what i'm doing.

i'm also battling a cold. i've been lucky until today...everyone around me has been sick recently.

i left my pictures on my work computer, but i made some fun cupcakes this week. i poured the batter into ice cream cones and mixed up some different icing colors...hot pink, purple, green...it was fun. i'll get those up next week.

No comments: