Thursday, August 19, 2010

FYI

A blog post is coming. get ready.

Oh yeah..I'm either officially blog popular in Asia OR people are leaving annoying notes on my blog. So long...I added some security today and I'm thinking this is going to stop. (fingers crossed)

Possible upcoming topics: (comment for the one you want first)
Photos from this summer
My new job
Hotel signage
An upcoming trip to Marfa, Texas
I heart my IPhone
The Droid commercials are terrible
I want to do another triathlon and I need to work out
Cabin Life
Debt Free in 2011
I want a house

2 comments:

Virginia said...

I like 'em all! Miss you!

melaina said...

i vote for any of them, as long as they include pictures!

Also, that's exciting y'all are going to be debt free in 2011! i've been talking to Jason about being more intentional following DR's baby steps, b/c i would love to get rid of student loans.

Are y'all close to getting a house? Maybe i should just wait for the post about that. :)