Monday, December 1, 2008

it's december again!

can't believe it. so many things have happened this year. so many things. but this thing i know for sure: i've been battling the same thing for as many decembers as i can remember.  and it is that if i am not wearing my hair tie, it is on my right wrist or i can't find it. well, most of the time, i can't find it. i place it somewhere special. like next to the sink when i take a shower or on my dresser next to my jewelry box. if i'm lucky, i fall asleep wearing the little hair tie and it gets lost while i'm sleeping. so it's a search for the hair tie almost daily. you would think i could just go and grab another one pretty easily. but i like the one i've been using for the past couple of months and i intend to use it until it breaks or forever hides itself from me. that's just my hair tie. if i know where my hair tie is, then it is almost certain that i am looking for my lip gloss. my lip gloss stays in one of my three purses all the time. the problem with that is my need to change purses on almost a daily basis. i change out my purse as i am running out the door...brown purse with brown shoes, black purse with black shoes, and sometimes it's just whatever i grab. so my lip gloss is usually in the wrong purse and if it is in the right purse, then it likes to hide under all of my other stuff. just out of my reach. this is my battle...hair ties and lip gloss. it's one of those underlying battles that only comes to the surface a couple of times a day, but i've been doing this for years and i just wanted to get that off of my chest. i think maybe i'd like three new lip glosses (one for each purse) and a package of GOOD hair ties for my birthday this year.

by the way, if you didn't know it already, we are officially in a recession and have been since december 2007. i've given up understanding all of what that means, but i do know that i am thankful to have a job right now...

december is going to be pretty busy with design work. both at work and after work.

that's december. i need to put some pictures up or something. this blog is getting boring fast. or maybe you should just check out niceisdifferent's blog on the side bar. pretty sweet.

No comments: