Monday, June 15, 2009

Reading.

I used to read a lot when I was little. Recently I've decided that I miss reading...it's a rare thing when I read a book these days. Geoffrey and I listened to an audiobook on our way to OKC this weekend...still not the same as reading, but definitely a great answer to a boring car ride. It was a six-hour read and we were hooked! It was The Lazarus Vendetta by Robert Ludlum.

I watched Twilight. I may have to read the series now...somehow I think that the books will be a lot better than the movie? I mean, the movie is a high-school chick flick about vampires falling in love? Interesting.

So, I'm going to keep track of what I've read/am going to read. Shelfari...have you heard of it?

2 comments:

melaina said...

i haven't read Twilight, basically b/c i don't want to get sucked in. My sister, who is a HUGE Twilight fan, actually doesn't really like the first movie and said that the book was WAY better. That's usually the case, but she seemed to think it was extra true in this instance. If you start reading them, let me know how it goes.

JHP said...

I read a book yesterday called I ate another Tap Room Burger by JenHowePeel.

Hahahahaha.... In 'yo face! :)