Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another quake in Haiti this morning.

We wake up to the radio in the Davis household. The first thing I heard (no joke, the very first thing out of the radio's mouth) this morning was that there had been another earthquake in Haiti early this morning.

I dunno who reads my blog, but this is for you. NOW is the time to get involved. You don't have much money? Neither do I. You can't go to Haiti to help? Me either. Prayer is involvement. Let us lift up these people who are hurting and tired and mourning and questioning and ASK God to comfort them, ASK God to strengthen the hands and feet (and minds) of His people who are there serving...who can proclaim His name among the people. Psalm 62:8 "Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." I pray this for the people who need shelter.

If you wish to give financially, here are still some opportunities (and all are good!):



No comments: