Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Attention

Several things that have my attention right now:

• Alvin Lustig
As a sort of information/history site about this awesome designer, I really like how his portfolio is weaved into it. Nice colors, too. I think a lot of people design stuff inspired by this guy.

• Talk like Shakespeare Day - April 23, 2009
Or maybe blog like Shakespeare on April 23? That would be cool to see what everyone comes up with for their blog entry...a sonnet? a play? both?

• Places where you can get custom t-shirts printed. So many possibilities...
Zazzle.com (they do stamps, too!)
Skreened.com (ethically custom)
CafePress.com (tried and true...they have made some awesome bags for me)

• Quilting. The quilt top looks awesome! Now I just have to get busy "quilting" the thing. Yikes. It's hard.

• Cheap ways to travel to Michigan. Leaving in T-minus 15 days.

1 comment:

JHP said...

I like the cover for The Wanderer and also Selected Poems by Ezra Pound. Lustig's style is coolio.