Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moving right along

I'm proud to announce that as of 20 minutes ago, I have purchased all of the material that I need for the quilt that I am making. This weekend I am going to Longview to get Geoffrey's grandmother to help me put all of the pieces together. I have all of my "squares" ready, so we'll just be adding the borders, backing and batting. And then, eventually, I will add the binding. Lots of b's. I'm so excited!

In other news, my parents have a new dog! She's a golden retriever. Sunny, the other golden retriever in the Lockhart family, is getting on up there in age. Poor thing. But keep your fingers crossed! We want these two to "hook up" sometime soon. This means that Geoffrey and I may get a puppy!! Yay!

Cinnamon (top)
Sunny & Cinnamon (bottom)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Aww how cute! I love dogs.. and puppies.. and pretty much anything else with 4 legs! Ha!