Thursday, July 9, 2009

License to complain...

I have seen two of the new Texas license plates. I knew that the new plates were going to be out soon. I also knew they were going to be terrible. They are actually really, really terrible. I'm still a little bitter that the plate that I voted for didn't win. It was way better than this new one. I voted for Traditional Texas. Everyone else voted for Lone Star Texas. If I ever get a new car or new plates (probably never), I refuse to use the new plates. Outlined type, terrible letter spacing, ugly mountain picture and they are really hard to read (pay attention to the last 4 numbers next time you see the new one) . I'll have to spend extra money and get a special one. Like this. Or this. (with JILLIO).

I'll have to update everyone on my Disneyland experience...but I don't have to pictures online yet. Let's just say it was...magical.

Triathlon is in 16 days. I'm not ready!!

1 comment:

melaina said...

i agree about the new license plates...i'm not a big fan. Why do we have to have such a busy license plate all the time?

Ps- i read this and thought you'd laugh.
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2009/06/02/126-vespa-scooters/