Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A few things to note.

-I made a Goodwill run last night before watching LOST. Two skirts, one pair of hot pink capris and a really cute green dress. $27 bucks. I like! I wanted to take a picture of my new off-white skirt with little red polka dots all over it...but I don't have a camera handy at the moment.

- Geoffrey and I are loving Financial Peace U. We paid off a credit card last night and are well on our way to be able to say WE'RE DEBT FREE!

- When you budget for things like buying new clothes or a cup of coffee from Starbies, it's AWESOME. No guilt attached...pure enjoyment.

- Geoffrey and a team from Highland are in Dauphin Island, AL this week. The pictures on their "town" site are making me a little jealous. But anyways...Geoffrey said that yesterday that worked with a group that helps to accommodate sailors who come in from all over the world. Sometimes a sailor can be on a ship for well over a year. When they stop at places like Dauphin Island, it us up to the Coast Guard whether or not they are going to get a "shore pass." Pretty crazy. So they met some guys who were allowed off the ship yesterday and all they wanted to do was go to Walmart.

- I have ten followers on my blog now. I think that I don't know some of them, so I'm probably going to have less followers soon.

That's all folks.

No comments: