Monday, March 1, 2010

House.

From a recent House catalog

Have I blogged about House Ind. before? It's about time.

There ya go. Go to the site, look around.

Geoffrey and I are going to make some blocks like these...eventually. Or you can go ahead and get your Christmas shopping done early for me this year. I want a J, a heart and a G. Awww, how cute, right? Actually, they stopped selling those on Valentines Day, so nevermind...we'll just have to make them.

I'd also like the complete set of Neutraface. $599. I got to use this face for a project in undergrad and oh, how I wish I could afford this.

Speaking of undergrad, I'm headed down to the Creative Summit this year, March 26-27. Should get to catch up with some old friends and professors. I'm also hoping my little students at BU will enter their Pandora posters in the design competition...but haven't seen much enthusiasm as of right now.

1 comment:

jennie lynn said...

ooo, I love those fonts. I've also been lusting after some expensive fonts myself, so I completely understand.