Thursday, March 18, 2010

Worth a mention

I subscribe to Steven Heller's blog, The Daily Heller. Usually read skim through what he has to say everyday and don't spend more than 10 seconds. He talked about Christoph Niemann today, though. His illustrations are pretty entertaining/smart. You'll enjoy his legos, too. Look around at his site...love it.

A shout out to Adrienne for the awesome quilt site. From McCain's site: "Eleanor's use of hand-dyed fabrics, patchwork, and stitched lines connect with more traditional schools of quilt­making. 'I'm really attracted to the idea of participating in a classically female, previously demeaned form of art. I'm in awe of it. For me it references more of the history and the women who have done this for years and years. It is their form.' "

And now for some staff meeting doodles (I'd like to paint these and make them a lot bigger):

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Your doodles are WAAAAY better than my staff meeting doodles, but i'm glad to know i'm not the only one participating. :-)