Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pink pancakes




Happy Valentines Day from Mom and Dad...they sent me pink chocolate chip pancake mix. Geoffrey refused to eat anything pink, so I made and ate them alone last night. Tasty!

Also, I keep forgetting to tell the blog world that I've passed 100 posts! Yee haw! Now what? I've been pondering a switch to Wordpress...but haven't had the time or energy to do it.

As for my travels to Austin, I kept forgetting to take more photos of bad billboards...but I did keep seeing my good friend Dave along I-35 in downtown Austin. He was reminding me how much money I didn't have to spend while I was there...yikes.

5 comments:

JHP said...

I want to move to Wordpress, too. Just haven't made the switch yet...one of these days! Maybe we can be neighbors. ;)

melaina said...

i've considered wordpress, but i've figured out how to adjust the html on my blogspot blog and it makes me tired thinking about having to relearn stuff like that.

maybe some day.

ps- i saw that billboard when we went to San Marcos and i thought of you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Twinky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erum said...

cute pancakes!